We are currently recruiting a General Services Contract Coordinator for Eni Rovuma Basin based in Maputo, Mozambique. The main responsibilities of the role will be to assist Exploration and General Services Procurement Manager in supervise all aspects of the contracting activities in order to ensure that all requisitions, commercial evaluations/required negotiations, and definition of the contractual terms and conditions are carried out effectively and efficiently, and to develop and implement effective work practices.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Providing the effective processing of requisitions for materials and services to meet cost, quality, and quality requirements in accordance with ERP procedures;
- Proposing and implementing new work practices and procedures for procurement and contracting activities, in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement process;
- Guarantee the procurement process control and properly coordinate the day to day activities;
- Training National personnel in all aspects of the contracting process;
- Ensuring that contractual terms and conditions are defined in accordance with ERB requirements and governance;
- Writing contracts requirements in conformance with all applicable laws and in compliance with ERB procurement policies & procedures;
- Challenging the purchase requisitions requirements, offering alternatives and proposing solutions;
- Making critical analysis, adding revisions and contributing to the preparation of the tender lists, contract strategies and tender evaluation plan;
- Preparing un-priced and priced evaluation models of high complexity and major contracts performing contractual and commercial evaluations and required negotiations of tenders received and formulate recommendations;
- Drafting the relevant documents to contracting strategy and awards approval;
- Elaborating and proposing contracting solutions and pursuing alternative methods of improving contracting practices i.e. risk/reward, incentives, alliances etc., comparing different purchasing alternatives like tendering vs. single source, renting vs. buying, etc. demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes;
- Developing, compiling, conducting pre-enquiries and market surveys;
- Ensuring that confidentiality is maintained during the procurement process;
- Manage all the contracting phases in coordination with Contract Holder(s) and other involved functions;
- Ensuring a proper data entry into GPS system for all the ITTs / Contracts /Amendments as per management instructions, including Local Content and a weekly update of all his/her workload;
- Managing all activities in full compliance with Company’s Code of Ethics.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with international contractual format and complex corporate and project governance;
- Knowledge of Commodity markets and price trends, various grades, qualities, and varieties of materials, supplies, and equipment;
- Ability to produce concise and accurate reports;
- High fluency in written and spoken English, particularly for contract terminology;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programmes, with particular reference to Office Excel;
- Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese will be considered as a plus.
- Significant experience in oil and gas projects;
- Significant experience of contracts and procurement area;
- Significant experience in the requested area of expertise;
- Previous work in high complexity projects;
- Educated to master degree level (preferable Engineering or Economics);
- CIPS type qualification would be preferred.
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food. We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.
Expiration date: December 24, 2019