Role purpose: As a Scrum Master, you will work together with Product Managers, Developers and other members of our technology team to facilitate the delivery of a best-in-class product to our customers. You will help facilitate agile ceremonies across multiple squads, clear obstacles while working with the team on continuous process improvements and establish strong working relationships with the development and product teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Challenge and improve the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed;
- Embed operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency;
- Mentor and execute Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery;
- Ensure the path is clear for your team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead;
- Ensure your teams drive their deliveries with quality, innovation and automation at the heart;
Key performance indicators :
- Are the Agile methods being effectively applied across the various squads?
- Have the Agile squads reached a level of maturity that allows them to operate without then supervision of the Scrum Master (up to 6 month’s upon its formation)?
- Are the project requirements being delivered with the expected level of quality and within the expected timelines?
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
·GSM and e-commerce knowledge
·Fluent in English and Portuguese (required)
·Strong analytical, technical, planning and negotiation skills (required)
·Project Management, communication and presentation skills (required)
·Ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team
·Budgeting, cost control and risk management experience (required)
·Solid organisation skills, including multi-tasking and time-management
·Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager in a start-up or scale-up software business where you’ve delivered processes to enable success (required)·Experience working with JIRA or similar.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
·Degree in IT, Project Management, Business Management or similar;
·Ability to plan, organize, schedule, co-ordinate, control and communicate tasks as per requirement;· Good IT skills (Microsoft Power Point, Visio, Project, SharePoint etc.).
Location: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent.
Closing Date: 20-Dec-19, 1:59:00 PM