Role purpose:The Information Security Officer will be responsible to drive and implement the technology security vision, strategy and program for Vodafone M-Pesa,SA.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive IT security and compliance projects;
- Cross function IT Security Support (Operations, IT Support, PMO, Vodacom, Suppliers, Audits, Regulator);
- Develop internal policies, procedures and standards;
- Maintain evolved IT Security, regulatory and Compliance guidelines;
- Effective Technology Security Incident Detection and Response.
Key performance indicators:
- Guarantee zero offenses to the systems and network and acceptable audit ratings;
- Deploy and keep security baselines defined at the group level;
- Management and Group Reporting;
- Acting the Vodacom way and Ethics
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- GSM and e-commerce knowledge is desirable;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Strong analytical and technical skills are required;
- Communication and presentation skills are desirable;
- Innovation hungry, strong ability to manage and adapt to constant changes;
- Support, People and customer oriented;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Any security certification will be valuable;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Information Technology and/or Mobile Money fields;
- Experience with GSM voice, ITIL, data and mobile money technologies.
: Edificio Vodacom Rua dos Desportistas, Numero 649 Maputo
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent.
Closing Date: 20-Dec-19, 1:59:00 PM