9 Janeiro, 2020
Coca – Cola Beverages Africa has an exciting vacancy of L&D Coordinator at one of our Mozambique Bottlers – Matola-Gare Plant, leading producer of various flavors in Mozambique for the last 25 years. The successful candidate will report directly to the L&D and Talent Manager with no subordinates reporting to this position. The incumbent candidate will be responsible to support L&D in all areas related to learning and development, ensuring compliance with company legislative requirements and continuously innovating for improvement and streamlined execution to meet current business requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Support the Training Need Analysis (TNA) process in country administratively and logistically;
• Supports the coordination and consolidation of the training plans and associated spend inputs for business leader approval;
• Supports the logistical scheduling arrangements required for the execution of training commitments in the plan Custodian of Training data and ensuring the integrity of Information;
• Accurate capturing of information on a monthly and annual basis for reporting purposes and produce reports on all areas of training for the business;
• Follows up and ensures complete information gathering for training metrics and ROI evaluation for every program delivered;
• Liaise with employees, learners and service providers to schedule and arrange training and contact sessions;
• Assists administratively and logistically with maintenance, development and execution career paths, capability frameworks, curricula design, critical learning interventions, skills sustainability programmes and systems administration;
• Supports the monitoring and administration of the CAP processes, guides, progress and gaps for Functions.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Honours Diploma/Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent; • 2 to 5 years’ administrative experience including effective function co-ordination;
• Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative, sound judgement, sensitivity and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Good administrative and coordination skills are important;
• High energy levels, professionalism and good organisational and planning skills
• Computer literacy as user specially for Microsoft packages;
• Proficiency in Portuguese and English languages.
Age recommended from 25 up to 35 years old
Closing Date: 2020/01/17