14 Fevereiro, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Purpose of the role is to be responsible for providing on-going operational support to Temane Operations as defined on a day to day basis by the Well Services Supervisors at CPF (Central Processing Facility).
- Fluency in English and Portuguese, both oral & written, with good presentation & report writing skills.
- Knowledge of engineering codes and standards relevant to the Exploration and Production industry (including but not limited to API, IADC, OGP, ISO and internationally renowned national standards such as USA NACE, ASTME, ANSI; UK EI)
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- Advantage: Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Experienced with working as a team together with other upstream oil & gas disciplines such as production, exploration, petroleum engineering and reservoir engineering.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Inspirational – Authentically and inclusively engages people to follow; leads culture transformation
- Builds Talent – Builds capability and leverages diversity for competitive advantage
- Collaborative – Builds teams and creates synergies through working across boundaries
- Self-Mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
- Results-focused – Achieves results through others and holds them accountable
- Sets Direction – Provides vision and direction aligned to One Sasol
- Drives Competitive Edge – Leads organizational change, innovation and sustainability
- Business-focused – Demonstrates commercial acumen, a global mind-set and exercises sound judgment
- Influential – Persuades and influences stakeholders; builds relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes.