24 Fevereiro, 2020
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.Role purpose
The Information Security Officer will be responsible to drive and implement the technology security vision, strategy and program for Vodafone M-Pesa,SA.Key accountabilities and decision ownership & Key performance indicators:
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive IT security and compliance projects
- Cross function IT Security Support (Operations, IT Support, PMO, Vodacom, Suppliers, Audits, Regulator)
- Develop internal policies, procedures and standards;
- Maintain evolved IT Security, regulatory and Compliance guidelines
- Effective Technology Security Incident Detection and Response.
Key performance indicators :
- Guarantee zero offenses to the systems and network and acceptable audit ratings;
- Deploy and keep security baselines defined at the group level
- Management and Group Reporting
- Acting the Vodacom way and Ethics
Core competencies, knowledge and experience & Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- GSM and e-commerce knowledge is desirable.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Strong analytical and technical skills are required
- Communication and presentation skills are desirable
- Innovation hungry, strong ability to manage and adapt to constant changes.
- Support, People and customer oriented
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Any security certification will be valuable.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Information Technology and/or Mobile Money fields
- Experience with GSM voice, ITIL, data and mobile money technologies.
SkillsSecurityRisk and Compliance.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.