10 Março, 2020
• Promote a positive brand perception through marketing communications activities to encourage engagement with current employees and potential candidates. Contribute to building a unique, differentiated employer brand & engagement that tells the story to best candidates and help make Vodacom Mozambique a great place to work for the current workforce. Responsible for driving change and digital transformation initiatives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Develop the internal and external communication strategy and enable effective communication across Functions
• Support company-wide digital transformation projects as well as business unit specific change and transformation initiatives
• Drive and support global employer brand & engagement initiatives on a local level, e.g People Survey, Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, Top Employer Program, CodeLikeaGirl.
• Support the retention of employees by designing and implementing employee and team engagement activities
• Contribute to innovative approaches to projects and initiatives, effective problem solving as well as a culture of new idea generation, calculated risk taking and knowledge sharing.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Proven exposure to transformation and people change initiatives (incl. working with senior business leaders)
• Experience in building and developing brand awareness
• Knowledge and exposure to agile organisation design and methodology
• Written and verbal communication skills, and strong relationship building and partnering skills
• At least 3 years’ relevant work experience
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelors degree, preferably in the areas such as Communications, Human Resources or Marketing.
• Graphic Design is desirable
• Experience in working in a brand role alongside Recruitment/HR is an advantage
Budget owned: Yes
Key performance indicators:
• Effective adoption of new trends and processes
• Alignment of Internal comms to company’s strategic vision and objectives, building our internal brand experience
• Designing, planning and executing employer branding, change and transformation activities.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.