10 Março, 2020
The main responsibilities of this role will include serving as the systems administrator for the contact centre cluster of systems and the internal audio/visual communications systems, ensuring adequate service availability, facilitating system integration with other entities and customizations as per business requirements. Guarantee optimal Business operations and Business continuity disruptions to be kept to a minimum by providing high level of service support within the Portfolio.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Ensure agreed service uptime KPI is consistently and continuously maintained (99.9%) for the FY.
• Delivery of identified improvements through change requests and/or Projects should be tracked and completed within the committed timeframes.
• Expedite the delivery of Customizations and System integrations as per business needs. Ensure these are in line with the latest best practices and IT Security baselines.
• Ensure compliance with IT Security and Governance baselines on all portfolio systems (Contact Centre Support systems & Unified Communications Platforms).
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Windows Server Administration & Cluster Services.
• Solid Programming/Development Skills – display of knowledge constitutes an advantage.
• Microsoft SQL Server Administration.
• Experience with Web-Services and System integrations.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
• MS Windows Server Administration Certification/ Experience.
• Effective/Efficient troubleshooting techniques.
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key performance indicators
• Ensure Service Availability at 99.9%.
• Project and/or Change request on time delivery as per commitments.
• Stakeholder feedback and engagement.
• Compliance with IT Security and IT Governance baselines.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.