5 Maio, 2020
Role Purpose: The Technology delivery manager will be responsible to manage the entire business demand and lead the delivery of the technology solution or value stream produced in shortest cycle time.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings with organizational leaders and stakeholders Manage and improve existing demand process contributing for more efficient controls and support to technology and business teams.
• Lead and oversee a team of business analysts ensuring products are delivered with best quality.
• Active participation in the Lean-agile transformation, coaching teams on new processes and mind-set.
• Ensure standard reporting principles and procedures are in place across all levels.
• Help to provide transparency on the expected value delivered to organizational leaders and stakeholders.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Scaled agile framework knowledge;
• Solid understanding in Lean budgets;
• Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
• Planning skills, team player, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals.
• Ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• 6+ years of experience in managing large and complex technology projects in both traditional and agile methodologies;
• Strong knowledge both theoretical and practical in implementing agile projects at large scale (SAFe).
• GSM knowledge (mandatory).
• PMP, PMI-ACP, SAFe SPC4 or equivalent certification (desirable).
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key performance indicators
• Reduce rework and/or project cost(s) through quality business analysis;
• Continuous improvement in teams cadence and program measures;
• More frequent releases whilst reducing defect counts to stimulate net promoter score and strategic investment;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.