5 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: Act as a bridge between Technology team and all internal customers guaranteeing coordination and support in business requirements analysis, cost/benefit analysis and well implementation of the project.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Implement strategies for gathering, reviewing, analysing and specifying requirements;
• Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes/mock-ups;
• Business process modelling, traceability and quality management techniques:
• Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving;
• Ensure alignment with PM in regards to project needs, implementation approach and deliverables.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Business cases development;
• Understanding of telecom systems engineering concepts;
• Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
• Planning skills, team player, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals and ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis;
• GSM Knowledge (desirable);
• Project Management experience (desirable);
• Agile methodology knowledge (desirable);
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key performance indicators
• Ensure well alignment and communication between internal customers and technology team.
• Ensure all relevant project documentation (in accordance with Project Management Office standards) are timeously loaded and available in the PMO SharePoint;
• Support the project manager ensuring minimal findings against project delivery governance when conducted by internal audit on projects delivered;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.