11 Maio, 2020
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (non-alcoholic ready to drink market) in Africa. We have a challenging opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced applicant. Key Purpose Statement The primary role of the Process Artisan is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team. The primary role of the process artisan is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide support to the shift based teams during operations.
• Attends SBT/SBU meetings and ensures that the previous day’s actions have been actioned
• Assist shift based teams with situational problem solving.
• Coach the shift based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes.
• Provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation and maintenance to shift based teams.
• Review SIC’s and address deviations regularly
• Development of work instructions related to equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Verify and ensure that machines are running at rated speed
• Prepare and communicate shift handover reports to ensure production continuity
• Participate in Technical meetings and escalate issues that could not be resolved during the shift and follows up to ensure gap closure
• Ability to stand in for the Production Team Leader where required
• Ability to work shifts Planned Maintenance
• Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Planner.
• Where scheduled work cannot be completed, feed back to the Maintenance Planner for direction. This may involve rescheduling the work or prioritising outstanding work.
• Assist fellow team members in the execution of their tasks during planned maintenance windows.
• Where required, partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learning’s from maintenance activities.
• Optimisation of maintenance schedules
• Coach / train Operators on autonomous maintenance tasks
• Review Line KPI’s to ensure that maintenance work is yielding the right results. Routine Maintenance
• Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner.
• Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
• Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques.
• Where problems have been uncovered, and it is required to include the work in the planned maintenance schedule, this must be communicated to the maintenance planner. Running Repairs
• Carry out running repairs on plant and equipment
• When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action.
• Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicates this to the Team Leader / Maintenance Planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned maintenance window.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum requirement: N3 (mechanical / electrical) & Trade test (some instrumentation) • Added advantage: N6 Millwright & Trade test (Millwright)
- Added advantage: PLC experience
- 2 years relevant technical experience in an FMCG environment
- • Equipment functionality and packaging process in process area
|Location – Town / City||Nampula|