13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: To support the Technology Security department on the detection and response to events and incidents, minimising impact to customer and business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Real-Time Security Events & Incidents Investigation, Monitoring, Handling and Management;
• Maintain the Security Systems: Network Access Control, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM and any other Security Solution that improves the Company’s Security maturity;
• Review , Report and Continuously improve Technology Security Architecture whilst focusing on Vodacom’s Cyber Security Baselines;
• Drive Security Related Projects & Continuous Reporting;
• Assist on Managing the Cyber Defence Operations and Team;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Experience with IP routing/switching
• Experience with System Administration
• Experience with Security Devices and Technologies (Firewalls, VPNs, Encryption, etc.)
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
• Highly analytical and experienced with troubleshooting and analysis;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• CCNP/CISPP or any other certification: useful;
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key performance indicators
• Incidents and Events response KPI
• Security Baseline Maturity and Maintenance
• Zero Data Breaches and Zero Brand/Financial/Reputational damage to Vodacom.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.