13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: to ensure that Voice of the Customer insights are shared and considered in key business discussions and decisions across the Company, with the ultimate goal of improving the overall Customer Experience with our brand.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Effectively distill data from Customer Journey Mapping, VoA, Service evaluation and Mystery shopper reports into coherent analysis, insights, and ultimately actionable recommendations in straightforward and simple language;
• Assist the business to enhance the customer service levels, and the promotion of new procedures and/or training to improve the overall customer experience at Vodacom;
• Identify areas of improvement, collect process and perform statistical analyses of data, provide value-added service and provide the appropriate solution as needed;
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to the team;
• Organize workflow and ensure that team members understand their duties or delegated tasks, as well as provide regular feedback on their performance and coaching where needed.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong analytical & mathematical skills
• Effective communication skills
• computer skills skill: Excel, SQL, Pivot tables and Visio
• Conflict management skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• A degree in Education, Business Management or relevant area
• Strong Customer Experience background
• Bi-lingual communication, written and spoken (Portuguese and English)
• Knowledge of VM products and service
Key performance indicators :
• 90% C-SAT & 85% FCR
• 100% weekly/monthly service and touchpoint (TNPS and FCR) performance reporting and associated insights;
• 90% implementation of CX improvement initiatives/ recommendations.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.