13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: To support the Technology Security department on the detection and response to events and incidents, minimising impact to customer and business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Real-Time Security Events Monitoring, Handling and Management
• Security Log Management across Vodacom Mozambique
• Threat Management
• Review and Report on Technology Security Architecture
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Experience with IP routing/switching
• Experience with System Administration
• Experience with Security Devices and Technologies (Firewalls, VPNs, Encryption, etc.)
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• CCNP/CISPP or any other certification: useful
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: 0
Key performance indicators
• Incidents and Events response KPI
• Zero Data Breaches to Vodacom
• Zero Brand/Financial/Reputational damage to Vodacom.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.