13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: As a Project Manager, you will work together with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects and other members of our technology team to facilitate the delivery of a best-in-class product to our customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Ensure delivery of technology projects as per agreed scope and within timelines;
• Conduct regular project review meetings to ensure projects and initiatives remain on track;
• Compile and maintain all relevant project documentation required as per project delivery methodology (e.g. project charter, user requirements specifications, project plan and reports );
• Ensure all relevant project documentation (in accordance with Project Delivery Strategy) are timeously loaded and available on M-Pesa’s internal central data repository;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• GSM and e-commerce knowledge
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (required)
• Strong analytical, technical, planning and negotiation skills (required)
• Project Management, communication and presentation skills (desirable)
• Ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team
• Budgeting, cost control and risk management experience (desirable)
• Solid organisation skills, including multi-tasking and time-management
• Experience working with JIRA or similar
Key performance indicators:
• Are the project requirements being delivered with the expected level of quality and within the expected timelines?
• Are there any audit findings against project delivery governance?
• Is the management always up-to-speed with respect to the status of all active projects under your supervision?
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in IT, Project Management, Business Management or similar
• Ability to plan, organize, schedule, co-ordinate, control and communicate tasks as per requirement
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Power Point, Visio, Project, SharePoint etc.)
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.