13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: Work closely with developers to ensure that what they develop effectively meets the business requirements, functioning as expected. This role is responsible for ensuring that the gap between the business requirements and the actual software functionality/behaviour is as minimum as possible and detected/documented upfront at most. This role works embedded in an agile team and is all about gray box testing. More than testing, this role is expected to provide efficient software regression detection, by automating testing.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Clarify and Document features and user stories acceptance criteria with Product Owner and other relevant stakeholders
• Write/Build test suites to validate functionality and capacity of software applications: frontend (web and mobile) & backend
• Create and Maintain user guide documentation, including answers to FAQs
• Provide end-user training and support
• Write new test cases to validate reported bugs
• Keep an updated catalog of software defects/bugs, with their respective descriptions and reproduction/validation steps, including as well the business impact of each
Must have technical skills
• Selenium & Appium frameworks
• Java 7 programming
• Consuming SOAP & REST-APIs
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N\A
Key performance indicators
• Functional defects detected post-deployment
• Coverage of Standard Test cases
• Worst case scenarios testing coverage
• Collaboration within the team.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.