13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: Responsible for designing and bringing sharp Web UIs (User Interfaces) to life using pure Web technologies. We rely on this role to keep the appearances of our Web applications, which are used not only internally but also by end customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Design and Implement good looking UI layouts using selected Web development technologies and respecting dev standard
• Write Unit Tests as part of Coding process in order to validate application behavior
• Integrate data from various back-end services through REST APIs
• Gather and refine UI specifications and requirements based on user needs
• Cooperate with Backend developers to Identify and Refine Data/Integration requirements to support Web UI applications
Must have technical skills
• Git (remote, commit, branch, pull, merge)
• Web Architecture (Verbs, Headers, Cookies, Status Codes) & REST APIs (OAuth, Swagger)
• Web development – HTML5, CSS3, JS (ES5 & ES6)
• JS Unit testing
• NodeJs, Vuejs, NPM, WebPack
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N\A
Key performance indicators
• Sharpness of designed Web UIs
• Contribution level within Agile Squad
• Compliance to dev standards & practices
• Ability to meet deadlines and anticipate delays.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.