13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: Implement BiR strategy and lead business countrywide to reach targets and Company Goals for BiR under SME segment. Drive revenue growth and Customer acquisition and retention in WICCs and Dealers Shop for all VB Product and Services Portfolio. Achievement of revenue/margin targets, market penetration and customer acquisition/satisfaction/retention are primary deliverable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Lead, motivate, attract and develop BiR Team countrywide;
• Jointly with Regions Managers set and agree the targets for the BiR team and ensure the adoption of the sales strategy, articulate opportunities and threats in order to ensure that agreed targets are met;
• Build and maintain strong relationships with BiR key Customers and internal stakeholders;
• Ensure that the BiR assistants is well trained and informed on VB Solutions Portfolio and jointly with Regions Sales Managers identify key training needs;
• Compile reports for BiR activities countrywide and present on the agreed periods and make recommendations to EHOD on decisions that affect the operational effectiveness of the BiR Segment and propose alternative solutions.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent stakeholder and engagement skills;
• Creative thinker who is able to drive growth needed in a highly competitive market;
• 5 year track record of leading sales teams;
• Experience of leading and managing through account managers for teams of 5 plus people;
• Good knowledge of fixed, mobile and converged solutions.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry;
• Planning and Organising;
• Formulating Strategies and Concepts;
• University Degree;
• English proficiency;
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: N/A
Key Performance Indicators
• Revenue target (new and existing business)
• Customer retention – above 90%
• NPS – Customer satisfaction.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.