13 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: Manage the direct and prepaid sales channels in Tete province and guarantee that Vodacom’s products are available in all areas with coverage, through controlling and coordinating all field activities and capitalizing market opportunities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Grow the business via gross connections with first recharge and revenue
• Support dealers and Sub Dealers maintaining a healthy relationship and constant communication
• Identify business opportunities and take actions to support the growth of all sales channels (sub dealers, street vendors, electronic vendors and direct channel)
• Manage and guide the Territory Supervisor and Territory sales representative
• Coordinate activities with other departments and provide necessary support
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Customer FOCUS – Customer centric
• Management Skills and sales driven
• Ability to Manage a team and support staff with right guidance
• Relationship building skills
• Driven to Win (Market leadership)
• Knowing the province is an advantage
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree or Bachelors in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Commerce or other related areas
• Further diplomas and certificates on Distribution management, accounting, sales skills, team management and leadership will be an advantage
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years professional experience on large Telecom or FMCG company
Budget: Manage direct dealer account credit within companies rules and procedures; Manage available travel budget for the team.
Key performance indicators:
• Gross Adds with first recharge and Revenue targets – Measure against company targets
• Active base
• Data penetration
• Sub dealers Management and Engagement – Measured by dealer’s targets achievement, regional distribution model and sub dealer’s relationship feedback
• Street Vendors engagement and trade controls – Measured by quality of gross adds with first recharge and trade reports.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.