22 Maio, 2020
Role purpose: To support the Technology department on the implementation of best practices keeping technology risk within the acceptable levels
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Establish and maintain PPSG’s (Policies, Procedures, Standards and Guidelines) Life-Cycle
• Establish and maintain a plan for compliance to existing PPSG’s
• Support the areas on boarding new Application to ARM system and Provide first line support to end users to ARM related issues.
• Coordinate and track with relevant system owners the submission of evidences of audit related activities or any other
• Develop, implement and maintain an Information Security Awareness Program
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Ability to track activities from other teams and report accordingly.
• Understanding of telecom systems engineering concepts;
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels;
• Planning skills, team player, confident, self-driven towards achieving goals and ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Technology Risk
• Familiarized with frameworks ITIL and Cobit (essential) and able to perform independent Quality Assurance review.
Budget owned (figures) if applicable: n/a
Key performance indicators
• All policies and procedures are kept up to date and available in a central repository.
• Access to all critical systems (app, OS and DB layers) are requested through ARM
• Update Compliance rating for PPSG’s (Control Self-Assessment).
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.