- Develops a consistent, cost-effective compensation philosophy to meet organizationsal goals, strategies and market conditions; gathers data, develops, recommends and maintains compensation programs and salary structure for Mozambique payroll staff for Total E&P Mozambique Area 1; gathers and analyzies competitive data and recommends annual compensation programs for Mozambique payroll staff;
- Gathers data, develops, recommends and maintains the full suite of employment related benefits for Mozambique payroll staff for Total E&P Mozambique Area 1, to include participating in vendor identification, selection and negotiations in collaboration with Contracts and Purchasing; implements approved employment benefit programs, amendments or changes;
- Provides starting salary data for new Mozambique payroll staff to ensure proper placement in salary bands;
- Participates in industry forums and surveys as needed to ensure timely and accurate understanding of changing labor markets and trends, and industry best practices; monitors government regulations;
- Develops and analyzes Job Descriptions, Job Evaluations and Job Classifications;
- Responds to valid compensation and benefit information requests;
- Audits third party providers to ensure compliance with contractual obligations;
- Recommend, seek approval for and implement Employer of Choice Initiatives. Plan and facilitate quarterly Preferred Employer Forums.
Context and environment
The position works in a challenging environment as the LNG industry is new to Mozambique, and there is a high demand for critical, competent staff from multiple employers.
Bachelors degree, or equivalent, with five plus years HR experience.
Three plus years compensation or benefits experience is highly valued.
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.
Expiration date:June 24, 2020