- For each Expression of Interest, Pre-Qualification Questionnaire and Call for Tenders, as required: Integrate Local content requirements (ITT, Local Content exhibits, ..) / Evaluate bidders’ proposals / Conduct clarifications / Validate final proposals /Attend when required Mozambique LNG Contract Committees /Ensures integration of Contractors’ validated LC Plan in Contracts;
- For all MZ LNGs contracts: evaluate Local content potential, integrate specific LC requirements;
- For MZ LNG’s major contracts: Follow up & monitor contractors LC performance during Contract execution (monthly meetings, site visits) / Ensure Local content is cascaded down the supply chain / Produce, as necessary, tools to support and enhance local content within the supply chain (such as guidelines);
- Lead the development, update, coordination, monitoring and implementation of the MZ LNG National Content Management Plan and LC Plan section related to the Procurement of Goods & Services / Procurement plan;
- Assist as required the Mozambique LNG local content manager (preparing reports, drafting presentations and/or communications…).
Context and environment
- National Content development is key for the country’s development, to satisfy Authorities and local communities’ expectations and consequently for TEPMA’s social license to operate;
- Cascading properly MZ LNG’s obligations to the supply chain is the corner stone of an efficient LC plan execution and paramount to convince the authorities with the right evidences and to reduce project’s risks;
- Post FID project with growing in-country activities;
- Little information on Mozambique industrial capabilities;
- Fast changing environment due to ongoing reorganization;
- Position is situated in Maputo with potential trips to and contacts with TEPMA operations site.
- Engineer or Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience;
- Fluency in English. Portuguese is a big plus;
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Access is a plus;
- Experienced in contract & procurement and exposure to Total contract and procurement processes;
- Analytical mind-set;
Apply For This Job
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.
Expiration date:June 24, 2020