5 Junho, 2020
The Product Owner maximises value by delivering the product vision and defining the epics and user stories to work on, owning, defining and prioritising the product backlog of the squad and accepting deliverables at the end of each sprint. The Product Owner represents the business stakeholders and is the voice of the customer guiding an individual squad for a particular business purpose. Typically reports to the Tribe Lead.
- Defines the product vision and coordinates with the Tribe Lead and other Product Owners;
- Focuses the team on delivering business value in regular increments;
- Develops the scope of the MVP, taking into account the constraints and the life cycle of the client;
- Responsible for defining and tracking Objective Key Results (OKRs) and KPIs as part of the quarterly business reviews (QBR) process;
- Uses data to develop and define user stories / items and acceptance criteria from the feature and capability roadmap;
- Contributes to the squad with relevant product knowledge in the development of tasks;
- Prioritizes initiatives to achieve business objectives and continuously grooms the backlog to keep it up to date;
- Participates in the sprint planning to reaffirm priorities and clarify requirements;
- Approves the final release plan and accepts all deliverables against defined user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Engages stakeholders and senior leaders regularly on all aspect of the product;
- Defines the skills and capabilities required for the proper operation of new squads together with the Tribe Lead, the Tech Co Lead and the Chapter Leads;
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Partnering
- Business Acumen
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Demand Management
- Complexity Management .
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.