Cooperative Agreement Specialist
15 Julho, 2020
The U.S. Mission in Maputo/Mozambique is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Cooperative Agreement Specialist.
- Job holder is a senior specialist responsible for oversight at the post level of the administrative aspects of the agency’s cooperative agreements portfolio. Job holder’s administrative role extends throughout the life cycle of the implementing instrument, beginning with funding proposal preparation, initial award and carrying through to close out
- These administrative functions provide the infrastructure for effective and coordinated implementation, monitoring and overall administrative management of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) PEPFAR-funded and other public health programmatic activities carried out by implementing partners in country
- Job holder serves as a key advisor to the Country Director and Deputy Director on cooperative agreement issues such as reporting compliance and funding accountability
- Job holder serves as the liaison between agency headquarters procurement officials and program managers and works closely with agency technical staff, senior staff of other agencies as well as senior managers of collaborating partners on cooperative agreement execution issues.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available at the following link: https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/moz.