15 Julho, 2020
Role Purpose: Responsible for planning, leading and organizing multi-disciplinary technology project teams with the objective to deliver high quality projects that provide exceptional business value to both internal and external customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include implementation from initiation to deployment for one or more medium to complex projects simultaneously;
• Manage CAPEX & OPEX planning and execution within the agreed project timelines (as per agreed projects).
• Compile and maintain all relevant project documentation required as per project delivery methodology (e.g. project charter, user requirements specifications, project plan and reports );
• Active participation in establishing practices, templates, policies and tools contributing for efficient project management controls and improve projects delivery.
• Manage internal customer expectations across all levels by establishing credibility, ensure appropriate reporting, build consensus among key stakeholders and achieve the main objectives.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Solid analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands;
• Strong oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level;
• Time management skills and the ability to perform tasks skilfully under pressure to meet deadline;
• Knowledge of Project Management Principles and/or understanding of Business Analysis Principles and Techniques ;
• Ability to speak English and Portuguese;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant degree in Information Systems Technology;
• 5+ years of experience in managing medium to complex technology projects in traditional methodology;
• 1+ years of budgeting and financial management experience (desirable);
• GSM Knowledge (desirable);
• PMP or equivalent certification (desirable).
• Agile PM methodology knowledge (desirable);
Key performance indicators
• Percentage yield of successful projects launched on (or before) the agreed timeline as per scope and within budget;
• Alignment and Compliance to the Vodacom’s Project Management Framework and budget management principals;
• Ensure minimal findings against project delivery governance when conducted by internal audit on projects delivered;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.