16 Setembro, 2020
• Provide second line technical support for Products and Services, engaging with other Technology areas to address customer reported issues within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
• Perform system administration functions such as checklist, stop & start platform services, capacity & backup management, to ensure 100% availability of ONLINE CHARGING SYSTEM platform
• Plan and execute projects related functions ensuring delivery within agreed timelines. This includes active involvement with the vendor for product technical design, testing, implementation and monitoring.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Online Charging System (OCS) operation and maintenance
• Tariff configuration and ensure integrity of configured tariff information
• Provide technical support on implementation of Vodacom products and services
• Resolution of customers’ reported complaints within Service Level agreement
• Open and follow up on vendor tickets for closure within SLA.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Self-disciplined and self-motivated;
• Ability to work under pressure and at night;
• GSM knowledge and other telco technologies
• Basic programing and Linux scripting skills
• Cloud technology knowledge
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Any IT related certification will be valuable
Key performance indicators
• Service availability
• Customer Care and Vendor Tickets Service Level Agreement
• Project delivery
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.