21 Setembro, 2020
Managing of a Sales team, responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of the full suite of the company’s existing and new Connectivity solutions and data (IP/MPLS/Ethernet/ Subsea/co-lo/caching etc.) and managed services to both current customers and new prospects across the designated territories of Mozambique and the rest of Africa. Manage the development of strategic innovative product roadmaps within the Wholesale Services portfolio to ensure the business maintains a leadership position within the ICT market. Ensure products developed positively impact company revenue and further understand which products will retire due to poor performance.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Talent Management and driving optimum team performance
• Development of long-term relationships with customers as well as the development of detailed account plans for new relationships.
• Accurate pipeline management, revenue and margin generation
• Account and territory management and flawless execution of the sales strategy
• Creation of a complementary set of Unique and Superior products/services that positions the division within a differentiated Unique Competing Space in the market
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Solution Selling
• Forward thinking
• Decision Making
• Understands customers’ needs
• Negotiating and Deal Closing
• Detailed understanding of Vodacom’s Operational deliveries
• Strong knowledge of Managed Services Operations is essential
• Knowledge of Customer Service is essential
• Sound understanding of organisational design is essential
Key performance indicators:
• Profitability of the business
• Accuracy of margins
• Achieving Sales and revenue targets against budget
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Regional domain knowledge and carrier relations
• Proven track record of high performance sales team management
• 8-10 years of sales and sales management experience in complex enterprise or network services or solutions.
• Extensive C- and operational level relationships with public and private telecommunication services providers and mobile network operators
• IT and/or Engineering qualifications desirable.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.