21 Setembro, 2020
To take the lead in financial reporting and analysis for local management, and delivering the monthly reporting requirements for Vodacom International Business(IB) and Data quality requirements for Vodafone. The role provides support to financial planning through data loading process, business reporting and performance analysis. Gathers information from all group heads to support monthly profit and loss commentary and analysis and deliver reporting for tracking of strategic objectives and commercial initiatives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Monthly Operational Support for Financial Reporting. Specific Data loading and data quality checks collaboration with Vodacom, Vodafone and Local FinOps teams.
• Monthly Reporting for Local management, local shareholders and Vodacom International Business including insightful commentary on business performance and target achievement.
• Responsible for Working Capital monthly reporting and tracking of Working capital initiatives in liaison with The Treasury and FinOps Managers.
• Engage Functional leaders in partnership with Finance Business partner to analyse significant performance variances and track remedial actions.
• Provide support and input in Capital Budgeting and Expenditure planning. (Includes Annual Budgets & LRP). In liason with the Finance Business, partner teams.
• Provide inputs for Board meetings
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving and analysis skills.
• Excellent presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive –level management.
• High proficiency in financial modelling and advanced Knowledge and Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel)
• Strong understanding of accounting and reporting systems. SAP, HFM.
• Good understanding of business and economic drivers for proper market contextualization.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Qualified Accountant or Partly Qualified Accountant with recognised accounting professional bodies. (i.e ACCA, CIMA).
• First degree in business related field (Finance, Accounting, Business studies or Economics)
• At least 3 years’ experience in Financial Planning and Management reporting.(Experience in the mobile telecommunication sector will be an added advantage)
Key performance indicators:
• Timely and Quality Delivery of Monthly performance reports to Local Management and Vodacom International Business.
• Data Quality feedback from Vodafone and Vodacom International Business.
• Quality of actionable insights and value adding remedial actions.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.