14 Outubro, 2020
Number of vacancies: 4
Role purpose: Responsible to ensure teams lives agile values and principles and follows processes and practices that the team agreed to use in development of better product & services for our customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Lead the team in using Scrum methodology, help achieving higher levels of scrum value and practice maturity.
• Help the scrum team to achieve customer satisfaction and their own self-organization
• Ensure the scrum team is free from impediments, conflicts or any other obstacles that can impact their delivery commitment
• Helps product owner in getting the product backlog in good shape and ensure readiness for next deliveries
• Ensure alignment and effective collaboration all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Ensure product are delivered with required quality following internal standards processes
• Facilitate cross-team coordination, reaching out to the larger organization for dependency management and agile process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong knowledge on scaled agile framework and others agile techniques such as XP, FDD, ATDD, TDD.
• Understanding of agile tools eg. Jira & Confluence.
• Adoption of Scrum techniques as refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity.
• Direct experience with big room planning and cross-team coordination
• Planning skills, servant leadership, confident, Self-driven towards achieving goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels.
• Ability to speak English and Portuguese.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology
• 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master in any well-known software development environment.
• GSM knowledge (desirable).
• Project Management experience (desirable);
• Scrum Master Certification (desirable).
Key performance indicators
• Continuous improvement in teams methodology understanding
• Continuous improvement in teams cadence and quality of deliverables
• More frequent releases whilst reducing defect counts to stimulate net promoter score and strategic investment;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.