16 Outubro, 2020
Role purpose: Ensure accurate and consistent management of customer incidents and service requests in Billing, Subscriber Administration and VAS division, focused more precisely for Value Added Services, Prepaid and Post-paid Services. Enabling correct prioritization and controls of issues and requests as well, as provide early warnings for SLA and OLA breaches.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Single point of contact within Business and Billing for all incidents and service requests.
• Take ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution and if needs be, escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve as quickly as possible.
• Dealing with queries by following departmental procedures for fault resolution, governance and security.
• Develop knowledge of internal tools, products and services, maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application to provide a high level of support, maintains a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures.
• Ensure that daily tasks pertaining to the nature of work are performed (daily checklist, weekly updates and monthly reports);
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to work well with people and helpful attitude;
• Knowledge of GSM concepts (an advantage);
• Ability to thrive under pressure , results focus, thriving to meet Customer Expectations;
• Fast learner and analytical;
• Strong customer obsessed attitude & Innovation hungry;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Information and Communication Technologies or similar
• Proven experience of at least 2 (two) years in the area of Information Technology;
• Experience in GSM, GPRS, EDGE and 4G technologies, products and services. (an advantage);
• Fluency in speaking and writing Portuguese and English (an advantage);
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.