20 Outubro, 2020
Job Context and Environment
The Mozambique LNG project aims to become a future leader in the global LNG industry, as it is working to develop an LNG facility on the Afungi peninsula, in the province of Cabo Delgado. With around 75 TCF of recoverable natural gas discovered in the extra coastal zone 1, the LNG project in Mozambique represents an extraordinary opportunity to meet the growing global demand for a sustainable, reliable and clean source of energy. 75 TCF of recoverable natural gas ranks Mozambique in the top 15 countries in recoverable gas resources.
Objectives, Missions and Activities
Under the responsibility and in close collaboration with his hierarchical superior and / or his / her team, the incumbent coordinates the activities of his / her structure. He / She processes, uses and disseminates the information necessary for the proper functioning of the service and may be required to manage specific files independently.
He / She is the link between its structure, internal and external and facilitates the functioning of the service.
In the absence of the Director, making the necessary decisions for monitoring urgent matters involving the decision of the collaborators in charge. If necessary, take the decision to refer it by any appropriate means to the Director where he is located.
The Assistant is in charge of:
The organization :
- Ensure the Interfaces and the circulation of information within the Mozambique LNG organization.
- Mail management (email access, Outlook calendar and contacts of the Director):
– receiving, sorting and distributing mail, processing emails if necessary, electronic and physical filing plan
– document editing, link with the reprography and distribution department (head office, subsidiaries).
- Enter and present notes, letters and documents, collect and format dashboards, graphs, statistics, write notes and / or correspondence from oral or handwritten instructions, make presentations.
- Manage agendas, organize appointments, meetings and numerous trips (mission orders, visa requests, passport renewal, expense reports, hotel reservations, transport, restaurants, meeting rooms, etc.).
- Management of supplies and small purchases, follow-up of requests in star.
- Supervision of the time management (CATS) in STAR of the entity manager and the team (leave schedules). Validation of timesheets for the entire Directorate.
- Receive telephone calls, ensure their filtering and transmission.
- Registration for training, conferences and seminars.
- Internal circulation of documents (reviews, legal documentation, etc.).
- Welcoming visitors including personalities from the countries of the Management, French and foreign governments or other oil companies.
- Coordination of the Paris / Maputo // Houston / Milan / Singapore secretariats (entities spread over different sites).
- Ensure continuity of service (mutual replacements).
Current level of study
You have just completed a Bac + 2 level such as assistant manager or having general specialization in corporate assistantship.
You are looking for a first experience.
(PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS NOT FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A WORK-BASED SCHOOL).