4 Novembro, 2020
Role purpose: Design, build, improve and review enterprise-class Security Systems for the Technology departments by implementing and recommending best practices thus driving the Company-wide Secure by Design strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Driving a solid Secure by Design Architecture Strategy for all systems and services in the company by leveraging financial impact and feasibility;
• Provide expert-level of support to projects, procedures, incidents and initiatives to mitigate identified business risks;
• Review Cybersecurity controls, assess their effectiveness and suggest improvements.
• Have a broad set of responsibilities to support security decisions and architecture across different teams.
• Work with engineers to automate security tasks such as security auditing, TANs, remediation’s,
• Document and maintain security architecture designs.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
• In-depth knowledge of and experience in security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques [MITRE, STRIDE, Cyber Kill Chain], risk management, incident management;
• A diverse security background with solid knowledge in several areas and technologies including: AV/EDR, Cisco, Firewalls, layered security architecture, Linux, Network Security and Protocols, VPN, IDS/IPS, Windows and Cloud based services;
• Highly Desirable: An industry Security certification. CISSP is strongly preferred coupled with Cloud Security related working experience and certifications.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology
• Technical Certifications relevant to the Job
• Minimum Proven 5+ years of experience in Technology Security role;
• Solid Technological background with years of experience of work in Systems Administration, Networking and/or Security;
Key performance indicators
• Secure by Design Architecture High and Low Level Designs and Roadmap for all solutions, platforms, projects and system;
• Technology Security Controls;
• Cyber Security Baseline KPI;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.