15 Janeiro, 2021
This position is responsible for retain and developing the existing Customer base portfolio, bringing new accounts (acquisition & Retention) in order to increase revenue and market share.
As an account manager you will be required to prospect, maintain service and grow these relationships always using the “current” Company and Sales Strategy as your guideline and working towards achieving set objectives as prescribed by the Year on Year targets.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Ensure that Key accounts under the portfolio are given a differentiated treatment;
• Proactively compile a quarterly basis reports in order to evaluate the usage trends and recommend VAS (Value Added Services) / Data Solutions to customers for package and tariff optimisation, upgrades, etc.;
• Ensure that all customers under the portfolios are regularly visited according to set criteria;
• Grow the business and revenue via cross-sale and up-sale by promoting all the services available on the EBU Portfolio through achieving and exceeding monthly sales target required during financial year;
• Revenue Protection through Downgrades and Churn avoidance.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong Customer Focus
• Strong Commercial deal and reporting structuring skills.
• Problem Solving and analysis
• Persuasiveness, creative and innovative thinking
• Initiative , Teamwork and Action Orientated
• Available, reliable and flexible
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry will be an advantage;
• Planning and Organising;
• Formulating and implementing strategies and concepts;
• English proficiency;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.