15 Janeiro, 2021
Role purpose: Acquisition, support and relationship management of M-Pesa customer’s corporate segment as well as the management of the admin function supporting the customer base.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Acquire business customers and identify new business opportunities;
• Seize upselling and cross selling opportunities within the existing base;
• Manage and support the M-Pesa Business admin team;
• Support EBU team in achieving base penetration ;
• Support in the formulation of processes, policies and procedures for Business Customers support.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Previous experience in a Sales environment, preferably with enterprises
• Ability with business process and efficiency management
• Team management
• Accurate reporting skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Academic qualifications in Sales & Marketing, Management or Commercial areas;
• Driver’s licence.
Key performance indicators
• Achievement of yearly revenue targets
• Achievement of Vodacom Business base penetration
• Satisfactory customer support rating.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.