20 Janeiro, 2021
The Key Account Manager is responsible for driving sales and customer satisfaction in a set of global accounts within the NAMs countrywide market. The Key Account Manager will also be responsible for owning and managing their own set of strategic accounts. The Key Account Manager will be expected to achieve sales targets including Revenue, margin, New business targets, Product specific and account specific targets. The Key Account Manager will use the account plan devised by the Global Account Manager to develop a local sales plan to develop pipeline and close new business. The NAM is an integral part of the Global Account team and will be provided with direction and guidance from their sales Manager as well as the Global Account Manager to support them in achieving their sales targets.
The Key Account Manager has a strong knowledge across the VGE product portfolio and achieves their targets by ensuring we develop pipeline and drive sales in all portfolio areas. This is achieved by developing strong local relationships with the customer, utilising the virtual team to understand the customer’s global strategy and the Vodafone engagement strategy with the Customer.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Have a clear sales plan per customer, reflected in the CRM tool that is sufficient to meet the targets set.
• Establish self and Vodafone as a trusted partner to the customer in the local market.
• Build strong professional relationships with key (C-level) stakeholders and influencers in the customer account. Utilise management to support same.
• Understand the customer’s business and need to develop opportunities that represent value to the customer from across the Vodafone portfolio.
• Develop a qualified pipeline across the product portfolio that will meet/exceed annual Revenue, TCV and Margin targets
• Engage with the GAM and virtual team to grow Vodafone share of wallet.
Core Competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Expert in account management across a diverse portfolio for customers with a global footprint. (pipeline development and opportunity management, closing).
• Think strategically about the customer’s business and the portfolio fit to develop value based opportunities.
• Skilled in systematic and effective use of sales tools and consultative sales methodology.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• University Degree, preferably in Business management, engineering
• Deep work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry
• Exceed Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and Customer Experience Excellence (CXX) targets for all customers.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.