8 Fevereiro, 2021
Role purpose: This position is based in Maputo and reports directly to the Manager Bank &Cash\Treasury. The position is responsible for administration duties of the Vodacom Mozambique bank & cash management, Travel & Expense and Treasury activities.
Key accountabilities & decision ownership
• Ensure that all due Payments settled on a daily basis, in accordance with payment terms;
• Clearly define and communicate the payment process to all stakeholders;
• Effective management and prioritization of all payment process within TCM;
• All payments to be matched / processed against invoices;
• Ensure Cheque register is updated on a weekly basis;
• Perform weekly bank reconciliations;
• Assist with the preparation of monthly treasury reports;
• Ensure accuracy on record of monthly transactions;
• Recommend to the management process improvements to align with digital transformation;
• Assist in team projects as required.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of General Accounting practices, IFRS and PGC NIRF;
• Strong excel skills will be an added advantage;
• Passionate about process transformation and digitalization;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English and Portuguese).
Must have technical/ professional qualifications
• Accounting degree;
• Banking Certificate and knowledge would be an added advantage;
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Key performance indicators
• Invoices paid on time;
• Quality Balance sheet Reconciliation.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.