8 Fevereiro, 2021
Role purpose: This position is based in Maputo and reports directly to the Manager Margin Accounting. The position is responsible for account revenue and direct expenditure of Vodacom in accordance with Vodafone Group Policy and IFRS.
Key accountabilities & decision ownership
• Ensure that dealers commission scheme is effective;
• Intercompany accounting and reporting;
• Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting of all transactions relevant to service revenues Interconnect revenue and Cost;
• Direct Costs including Bad Debt Provision, Acquisition and Retention Costs has to be accounted based on the Vodafone Group Policy;
• Co-ordinate the credit note process with Credit Control.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge of Accounting principles;
• ERP knowledge – SAP (desirable).
• Financial experience (desirable)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Accounting
Risks: Strong possibility of working overtime during the month end closure/Reporting.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.