8 Fevereiro, 2021
Responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. Report, Build Analysis and Predictions to support in business decisions
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Provide the area and third-party Application Support by defining and coordinating the activities to achieve the goal
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets and use predictive modeling to increase and optimize business experience
• Manage and Provide accurate Interconnect and Commission Reports / Invoices within the area
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in Systems Administration.
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
• Knowledge in Billing, Revenue assurance, Fraud Management, GSM and Telecommunication.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (Oracle BI, QlikSense, Tableau, Excel, etc)
• Experience with relational SQL and SQL Server databases or relevant
• Experience with stream-processing systems
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, etc.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.