8 Fevereiro, 2021
Role purpose: To supervise and align marketing activities in the regions. Must provide high-level support to Sales and Mpesa teams. Responsible for, planning, implementing and supervising field and activations teams/ projects in line with an aggressive market growth strategy. Manage PR with government stakeholders to guarantee that all marketing activities are aligned within municipality rules.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Design, supervise and report on trade activities, field and marketing activations in the province/ region
• Supervise implementation and certificate presence activities (corex boards, painting, outdoor material, manage merchandizing material, etc) in the region – focus on brand dominance.
• Implement and supervise Health and Safety policies and procedures in all marketing activities
• Constant engagement with local Municipality authority
• Support all channels driving promotions in order to push the business
• Responsible for driving trade team FFA Platform usage
Core competencies, knowledge & experience
• At least 3 years relevant experience in Marketing, specifically on Trade activities
• Partner relationship with key stakeholders (suppliers, dealers, municipalities )
• Fluent in Portuguese and English. Must know at least 1 local language of the province
• Negotiation skills
Academic and professional qualifications
• Degree in Marketing or related field(s) is preferable
• Computer literacy
Key performance indicators
• Planned Municipality events execution
• Guarantee MOUs with all Municipality
• Execution of the picture of success.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.