23 Fevereiro, 2021
Note: This is a fixed term position for 1 year
Role Purpose: The incumbent will be responsible for the coordination of change management and Internal Communication activities and will provide support in the implementation of Employer Brand Strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Support change activities related to engagement, communications, training, resistance management, reinforcement and help managing all change surveys
• Help creating and executing change story and communications to create positive excitement around the program
• Execute the internal and external communication strategy and enable effective communication across Functions and through different channels
• Work closely with executives, managers & employees across the company to gather the best of our culture and business impact and create a narrative around it
• Support the teams with all internal communications issues
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong communication skills
• Adaptable & Flexible
• Early project coordination
• Relationship building
• Ability to work in teams and cross-functional environment
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Graduated or ongoing university course in Marketing, Journalism or related fields
Key performance indicators
• Alignment of Internal comms to company’s strategic vision and objectives
• Meet engagement targets for change and transformation activities and surveys
• Completion of tasks well within the deadlines.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.