23 Fevereiro, 2021
Has a good understanding of concepts and procedures within own discipline and ensures a high quality of services/tasks are delivered. Works within standardised practices and allocates work in the capacity of a team leader. Typically reports to the Manager.
* Provides a high quality of service and ensures work is completed accurately;
* Proactively takes actions to make improvements based on practical experience;
* Provides informal guidance and support to new team members when required;
* Has a thorough knowledge of relevant procedures and processes in the department;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way with sensitivity to the needs and expectations of the audience;
* Uses judgement based on analysis of information and resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience;
* May act as the systems/tools expert.
Modern Marketing LeadershipData Analytics and InsightsCVM Campaign Development and ManagementAlways on Marketing
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.