23 Fevereiro, 2021
Role purpose: Provide 1st level of support to the Vodacom CBM Platforms and guarantee an acceptable level of support. It is also responsible for the driving CBM Initiatives from a technology perspective
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
• Troubleshoot & investigate problems that affect an optimal transaction level.
• Facilitate the communication between different stakeholders across the platform (“end-to-end”).
• Proactively monitor the platform in order to foresee problems.
• Submit periodic reports to line manager which include (but not limited): transactions status report, SLA, system patching, availability and incidents.
• Administer and/or conduct change requests/projects.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• GSM knowledge
• SQL Database knowledge
• UNIX Operating Systems Knowledge
• Basic IP Networking Skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Any IT related certification will be valuable.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.