23 Fevereiro, 2021
Role purpose: Responsible for ensuring the availability of services and operations at Dealer Stores in Maputo. He / she will be responsible for monitoring customer services, controlling Customer Service Representatives, maintaining good levels of customer service as well as interacting with support teams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Make sure Custumer Service Targets are achived by Managing the Customer Service Agentes.
• Guarantee that all Vodacom Policies and Procedures are adhered in all Vodacom Dealer Stores in Maputo.
• Ensure good presentation, knowledge, friendliness and resolution of issues by Customer Service Representatives allocated to Maputo.
• Regularly visit to Dealer Stores to ensure the quality of service offered by Customer Service Representatives and implement corrective/ improvement measures when needed.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Customer FOCUS – Customer centric
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Computer Literacy
• Relationship building skills
• Coaching and preparing next in charge
• Creative and Innovative person.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Degree in Business Management, Retail our related area
• Driving Licence (manual)
• Experience in driving manual car
Key performance indicators
• Costumer’s Waiting time at stores
• TNPS / NPS
• Customer queries resolution
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.