11 Agosto, 2021
To deliver business intelligence and assurance activities from M-Pesa data sets with remarkable high standards that will constantly support M-Pesa business excellence and growth.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Support M-Pesa Systems data streams and integrity
• Support M-Pesa Systems service automatic reconciliation
• Support M-Pesa Business units reporting demands including automation
• Support M-Pesa Business, Products and Services quality assurance
• Support M-Pesa Business growth through BIG DATA Initiatives
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Microsoft Suit (Access, Excel, PPT, Visual Basic, Projects, Visio)
• Fluent in English and Portuguese
• Strong analytical skills into business context are required
• SQL, Business Intelligence, PowerBI, Business Objects, OracleBI, Qliksense
• Experience with GSM voice, data and mobile money technologies as well as operations, products and services is desirable;
• Solid experience in working in a V.U.C.A (Volatile, Ambiguous, Complex and Uncertain) environment.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3years experience in the Information technology field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in data ETL
- Minimim of 2years experience in Management Reporting
- Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark , Amazon Web Services/Redshift
- Python, Jaba and Scala Programming Languages
- Data APIs
- Database systems (SQL and NoSQL) Certifications.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.