11 Agosto, 2021
The Project Specialist provides project/programme management advice and administration and provides services across the function to enable the successful delivery of projects. They support the team to identify, manage, and mitigate individual projects, programmes or cross-programme risks and issues in order to facilitate the on-time and on-budget delivery of capabilities and features aligned to the business outcome vision. The Project Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in the project management function and works with colleagues to deliver the whole of the proposed change, through effective co-ordination of the programme or project administrative tasks, and coordinating with stakeholders ensuring they deliver their individual activities effectively. Typically reports to Project Manager.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of project management office administrative activities and processes;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related to programmes/projects through active involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements, comply with project standards and maximise benefit delivery;
* Delivers assigned tasks related to overall integrity and coherence of the programme/project milestones;
* Formally records updates and maintains systems accurately and in accordance with process;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support coordinating project stakeholders;
* Performs tasks to define release readiness requirements against business outcome needs and records readiness before release into production;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Business PartneringPartner and Vendor ManagementAgileProject and Programme ManagementBusiness AcumenComplexity ManagementExpert CommunicationRisk Assessment
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.