15 Setembro, 2021
Role purpose: To support the and lead the Cyber Defence CoE [Centre of Excellence] in the mission to protect Vodacom and our customers against Cyber risks.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Ensure all Real-Time Security Events & Incidents Investigation, Monitoring, Handling and Management are handled within expected timelines.
• Guarantee the operations of the Cyber Defence CoE to consistently improve the Company’s Security maturity level as well as Cyber Security Baseline compliance to Vodacom’s Security Framework.
• Drive Security Related Projects & Continuous Reporting including Compliance, Vulnerabilities & Patching of systems.
• Management of the whole portfolio of the Cyber Defence team: budget, staff, Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators;
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience
• Minimum Experience of three years with Cyber Security.
• Experience with Security Devices and Technologies.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills, across various levels.
• Highly analytical and experienced with troubleshooting and analysis;
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Relevant diploma or degree in Information Technology.
• CISPP/CISA+/CEH or any other certification are recommended but not mandatory.
Key performance indicators
• Incidents and Events response KPI
• Security Baseline Maturity and Maintenance
• Zero Data Breaches and Zero Brand/Financial/Reputational damage to Vodacom.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.