15 Setembro, 2021
Role purpose: System administrator to the internal customer facing Business Support Systems. Responsible for ensuring adequate service availability/uptime, Business operations. Business continuity disruptions to be kept to a minimum by providing high level of proactive service support with strong BCM strategies implemented within the portfolio.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Ensure agreed service uptime KPI is consistently and continuously maintained (99.9%).
- Delivery of identified improvements through change requests and/or Projects should be done within the committed timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with IT Security and Governance baselines on all portfolio systems that exist and those that will be onboarded in due time.
- Driving deployment of technology to solve business process problems identified by the business.
- Budget utilization and Vendor Management
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Windows Server Administration & ClusterServices.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration.
- Experience with Web-Services and System integrations.
- Agile Project Management delivery
- Stake Holder Management
Must have technical/professional qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- SQL certification will be valuable
- MS Windows Server administration certification will be valuable
- Cloud associate certification valuable
- BMC Certified Associate
- Sage X3 Core Curricl. System Administrator
Key performance indicators
- Ensure Service Availability at 99.9%.
- Project and/or Change request on time delivery as per commitments.
- Stakeholder feedback and engagement.
- Compliance with IT Security and IT Governance baselines.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.