15 Setembro, 2021
Role purpose: responsible for driving CVM initiatives from a business perspective, ensuring the effective management of the GSM subscriber base, increasing the ARPU of the Customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop and execute Value, Surprise and delight campaigns for inbound and outbound campaigns (J4U, Triggers, SMS)
• Deploy and Optimize campaigns according to the available channels: SMS, USSD, App, Portal, CRM, IVR, and others.
• Ensure optimal targeting of customers through segmentation and predictive analysis (Machine Learning – Neural Networks, Linear regression, etc).
• Increase ARPU.
• Build, maintain and deliver the agreed roadmap for the Vertical.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Relationship management with internal and external service providers/vendors
• CVM & Analytic background
• Strong SQL Database knowledge
• Experience working in cross functional teams
• Machine Learning Knowledge
• Financial Skills (business cases)
Must have technical / professional qualifications
• Degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Any Artificial Intelligence related certification will be valuable
• Strong experience in telecommunications and financial services
Key performance indicators
• Customer Uptake and Engagement on the CVM Channels;
• Channel Performance;
• ARPU Increase %.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.