15 Setembro, 2021
Role purpose: Provide 1st level of support to the Vodacom Billing Applications Platforms, guarantee an acceptable level of support, and deliver the allocated projects within desirable timelines
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Troubleshoot & investigate problems that affect an optimal transaction level.
- Facilitate the communication between different stakeholders across the platform (“end-to-end”).
- Proactively monitor the platform in order to foresee problems, and provide solutions.
- Submit periodic reports to line manager, which include (but not limited): transactions status report, SLA, availability and incidents.
- Administer and/or participate in change requests/projects life cycle.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- GSM knowledge
- SQL Database knowledge
- LUNIX Operating Systems Knowledge
- Basic programing skills
- Basic System Integrations Skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Any IT related certification will be valuable
Key performance indicators
- Billing Applications performance monitoring;
- Delivery of business and internal projects;
- Implement security mechanisms to strength the system reliability;
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.