22 Setembro, 2021
Role purpose: Ensure consistent CDR processing on platforms within portfolio’s scope. Guaranteeing alignment/accuracy between the data processed and PDs, agreements and GSMA TD 57 rules.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Participate in discussions where technical advice/expertise may be required to reach decisions;
- Create, implement and monitor controls for consistency and accuracy of rating and Billing;
- Lead and participate in forums where business stakeholders can voice their challenges and views of topics in portfolio’s scope;
- Design solutions/plans following best-practices, and ensure execution according to agreed scope;
- Customer’s support (internal and external) is given within Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Promote knowledge share culture to facilitate on the job training.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of GSM concepts (an advantage).
- GSMA TD 57 rules (an advantage).
- Ability seamlessly shift priorities.
- Proficiency in SQL scripting.
- Proficiency in EXEL for effective business reporting.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- At least 1 year of experience working with SQL scripting and Excel for reporting.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or similar (including computer programming is a must)
- Data analysis credential (is a must)
- Oracle DB and Linux Scripting knowledge
- Fluent with Data analysis technologies and presentation
Key performance indicators
- Error-free bills >99.90%;
- Checklists are delivered to line manager within agreed terms;
- Policies and Procedures, and Daily checklists, are followed with consistency 100% of the time;
- Permanent solutions are applied to recurring problems;
- Customer’s support (internal and external) given within SLAs.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.